21 December 2006

BCBG Spree

I'm done all of my Christmas shopping. So I decided to reward myself with a new designer piece or two. Did you know that the week before Christmas malls are apen until, like 2 am? OK, 11pm, but still- it's bad for my checking account and my sleeping habits.

The other great thing about shopping 4 days before Christmas is that everything goes on super sale. So I hit up BCBG Max Azria last night, where basically the whole store is 50% off, and had a really decent selection. I expected most of it to be picked over.

I got a silver-grey knit v-neck top (casual shirt, for wearing to concerts/bars) and this mint green and silver chiffon blouse (I plan on wearing for New Years in Dallas) and this cream dress (I plan on taking to the Carribean with me in January):




No comments: