26 December 2006

Merry Belated Christmas!

Wearing today: Blue long sleeve thermal from Old Navy and Victoria's Secret PINK polka dot boxers. That's right, I don't have to work today, so I'm just lounging in bed, watching one of my Christmas gifts ("The Devil Wears Prada"...thanks Evan) and catching up on back issues of Vogue and whaetever else I have lying around.

Friday I am leaving for Dallas to visit my most fashionable friend (coincidentally, my best friend), Kristin. Really, my goal this week is to figure out what I should pack. One night, we're going out somewhere where I can wear my usual cool clubby clothes (I'm thinking maybe my black Marc Jacobs dress I wore in Paris? Nah too dressy, maybe I'll think a little more...). But on New Years night, we're going to "The World's Biggest Honky Tonk." No Joke. It's called Billy Bob's and we basically chose this because it was cheap, Kristin and I can get ridiculous drunk (her finacee is our DD) and there will be people watching that I can assure you will be second to none. I don't own anything country though. No boots. No starched Wrangler jeans. No pearl-button shirts. But don't worry, I'll take pictures.

Less than a week after Dallas I leave for the Carribbean for a week. So I have a true packing/fashion challenge ahead of me. It might require planning with charts and graphs and stuff.

I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas and has exciting plans for the New Year.

No comments: